What to expect
- For individuals who are fully up-to-date with their COVID-19 vaccinations, facial coverings are optional. For individuals not fully vaccinated, facial coverings are recommended when unable to maintain six feet of distance from others.
- Updated hours of operation.
- Enhanced cleaning & sanitation protocols.
- No Food/Beverage permitted.
- Stay at least 6 feet from others (about 2 arms length).
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Additional hand sanitizer is available throughout the facility.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
What we are doing
We continue to follow stringent sanitation and disinfecting protocols and have additional procedures in place to achieve a new level of cleanliness.
- Continuous scheduled disinfection of high-touch surfaces throughout our facilities.
- Hours are adjusted to allow for overnight deep cleaning.
- Reservations allow for consistent and frequent daily deep cleaning.
- Electrostatic spray disinfecting equipment has been added to the tools used by our trained team of professional custodial service providers.
We are taking thoughtful actions to facilitate physical distancing. Look for extra signs to guide you through each space.
Partitions have been installed between seating on each pair of lanes to minimize exposure.